- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus, the Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the blessed hope – the rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Ghost is essential for personal salvation.
- In water Baptism by immersion.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of the saved that the lost, one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- In a literal Heaven where the righteous will enjoy everlasting life and bliss in the presence of the Lord.
- In a literal Hell, a place of everlasting punishment and suffering, which will be the future abode of the wicked.
Why do we clap our hands? The Spirit fills us with joy and thanksgiving: “O clap your hands all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.” Psalms 47:1 Why do we lift up our hands? We know that He cleanses us and makes us holy. “Thus I will bless thee while I live; I will lift up my hands in thy name.” Psalms 63:4 “Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord.” Psalms 134:2 “O desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.” I Timothy 2:8 Why do we have audible praise unto God? “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me bless his holy name.” Psalms 103:1